Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pikaland Interview!


I've followed the fabulous Pikaland art and illustration blog for some time. I always find something or someone that's inspiring, visually fresh, thought-provoking, or just plain smile-inducing. And while I don't promise to be any of those things, I was honored to have a little chat with the amazing Proprietress of Pikaland, Amy Ng. (See where leaving a comment on a blog can lead?) You can read it here, and if you're new to her site, stroll around and explore it a bit; there's so much to see and do there!

If you're visiting me for the first time from Pikaland, welcome! Feel free to click on one of my gallery page links over on the right, under the "ART" blocks.  Make yourself at home—browse around, leave a comment, and check out some very talented people on my blog list. Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. YOUR work is amazing!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE and when I saw you on Pikaland, I had to come and say hello....
    Hello!

    hugs
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I'm off to have a look at the blog, it's a new one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice interview. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview, Sarah! Having done scientific illustration, I really appreciate your skill--and I always love reading about other artist's processes (ESPECIALLY artists I ADMIRE). Your work is so beautiful and competent--and I am so very happy to have you as one of my art-blog-buddies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah. Well done! I loved reading about your creative Journey. Your work is simply stunning. :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI I have just popped over from Pikaland (great site).. Love your work, it's just so beautiful! I can really relate to your interview (which was great) as I have just recently rediscovered my passion for being creative and drawing after a long long time away from it! It's so good to be nack into it all again :)

    Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work!
    ps. I love your chickens, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, Sarah! What an amazing article. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Sarah. Pikaland is new to me too, so thank you for that advice. Have a great weekend, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh yes! congrats! this is how i ended up here to see more of your gorgeous drawings!!

    thea.
    xx

    (spoonfulzine)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's exciting! I'm going to go over and look right now! I love those paintings of the acorns and... is that an artichoke? It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a lovely site, haven't actually heard of it before. There are so many hidden gems on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Sarah on your interview on Pikaland. Its great that your beautiful illustrations are getting some more exposure, very well deserved:)

    ReplyDelete